So today I’m back on board with the lovely design team for inspire create challenges and this week it is a fabulous colour combination and of course being Sunday I have combined the challenge with a fun fold.
This colour combination is such a pretty one and great for using three of the in colours that will be retiring at the end of April this year. I really would recommend that you get them now as they will sell out before them I’m sure. Anyway I know there are some really lovely projects to see using thsi colour combination, so hop over HERE to see the challenge and maybe add your own entry?
I do hope you go and have a look at what everyone has created. My card uses one of my current favourites from the mini catalogue the Two Tone Flora Stamp adn die set – and you can make such pretty colour combinations for the flowers – just have a play!
- Card base 13 x 26 cm (5 1/4x 10-1/2″) Score long at 13 cm (5 1/4″)
- Cut front panel diagonally
- Flap 19 x 9.5 cm (3 – 3/4 x 7-1/2″) Score long 9.5 cm (3 3/4″)
- Layers for flap
- Card 9.3 x 9.3 cm (3-5/8 x 3-5/8″)
- Contrast card and Basic white for inside 9 x 9 cm (3-1/2 x 3-1/2″)
- DSP 12 x 12 cm (4-3/4 x 4-3/4″)